Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Whatta week! It was so awesome. Fun, elating, exhausting, gratifying. Whew. I took photos this week. Here they are, dear Members. Hope yours was very fine too.

Eat Local Farm Tour, weddings, CSA and Co-op bouquets, and a little family time.



Eat Local Farm tours, harvest, flower child head wreaths and so much local flower love, all organized and supported by our local co-ops. Saturday was a great day.


 

And the rest of the week... 

Bouquet makins' with photo bomber
Incubator farm magic in action 
My delivery assistant and me on the way up, note the sunnies in the front seat :)
Family ice cream outing off the farm!
Be still my heart. I guess we need to get ice cream more often.
Best of the week to you all. 
Jennifer, Mike & Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment